Integrated Dance Training Intensive for professional dancers, people with disabilities and anyone in the Arts and Disability sector
This is a unique training opportunity for people with physical disabilities who would like to train as professional dance teachers and performers, and for professional able-bodied dancers and other professionals, who would like to train in Integrated Dance.
This six day intensive training will take place in Cork City and West Cork February 11th-16th 2017
The training will include:
- Best practice in Integrated Dance
- Developing Integrated practices in a variety of settings
- Using contact improvisation in an Integrated setting
- Developing Integrated Dance performance
- Intensive Interaction. A unique opportunity to learn methods of working with service users who have severe-profound disabilities
Early Bird by January 20th €390
Regular Price by February 11th €450
Please contact croiglan@gmail for more information and bookings.